Emotional Intelligence Quotes
The notion of emotional intelligence has progressed quite a bit in the past years. Emotional intelligence can be learned and also learnable. You learn from your surrounding and try to implement it as in yourself. If not then, books on emotional intelligence is your door to knock on. It brings together the research and gives everyone a better sense of learning and understanding the surroundings.
Emotional intelligence creates a big difference in how good a person performs at work and in life. To get guidance there are quotes that can provide words of wisdom and insight. Here are some emotional intelligence quotes that can help you change the perspective.
- “Highly sensitive people are too often perceived as weaklings or damaged goods. To feel intensely is not a symptom of weakness, it is the trademark of the truly alive and compassionate. It is not the empath who is broken, it is society that has become dysfunctional and emotionally disabled. There is no shame in expressing your authentic feelings. Those who are at times described as being a ‘hot mess’ or having ‘too many issues’ are the very fabric of what keeps the dream alive for a more caring, humane world. Never be ashamed to let your tears shine a light in this world.” ― Anthon St. Maarten
- “As more and more artificial intelligence is entering into the world, more and more emotional intelligence must enter into leadership.” ― Amit Ray
- When our emotional health is in a bad state, so is our level of self-esteem. We have to slow down and deal with what is troubling us, so that we can enjoy the simple joy of being happy and at peace with ourselves.” -Jess C. Scott
- “No doubt emotional intelligence is more rare than book smarts, but my experience says it is actually more important in the making of a leader. You just can’t ignore it.” — Jack Welch
- “If you want maximal productivity and if you want work that gets the best results, you want the people doing that work to be in the optimal brain state for the work. You are a person who can evict them from the zone of optimal performance by slothfully handling your own interactions with them. So it’s up to you to take responsibility for your impact on their ability to work at their best.” — Daniel Goleman
- “Knowing others and knowing oneself, in one hundred battles no danger. Not knowing the other and knowing oneself, one victory for one loss. Not knowing the other and not knowing oneself, in every battle certain defeat.”— Sun Tzu
- “It is very important to understand that emotional intelligence is not the opposite of intelligence, it is not the triumph of heart over head–it is the unique intersection of both.” — David Caruso
- “We tend to think of leadership as something you do externally. The good leaders are the ones who are comfortable in their own skins. They understand what they are about — they understand their purpose in life and their strengths. They have a level of comfort with themselves that leads to a level of comfort with others.” — Dan Pink
- “Emotional intelligence does not mean merely “being nice”. At strategic moment it may demand not “being nice”, but rather, for example, bluntly confronting someone with an uncomfortable but consequential truth they’ve been avoiding.” — Daniel Goleman
- “Emotional intelligence is the ability to sense, understand, and effectively apply the power and acumen of emotions as a source of human energy, information, connection, and influence.” — Robert K. Cooper. Ph.D.
- “Feelings are not supposed to be logical. Dangerous is the man who has rationalized his emotions.” — David Borenstein
June 28, 2018
The notion of emotional intelligence has progressed quite a bit in the...
June 28, 2018
Regardless of how bullying is manifested- either verbal assaults or strategic moves...
June 27, 2018
It is very rare that people admit that there is a lot...
June 20, 2018
Self-esteem is all about one’s belief about their own value and self-worth....